.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Monday, December 04, 2006

A Joke for Geeks

A man was walking through the desert and found a Genie bottle. He picked it up and rubbed it and in a *poof* there appeared a magical Genie.

Genie: Ok, you have one wish remaining.

The Man: Wait a minute! I thought I was supposed to get three wishes! What's the big idea?

Genie: Well, you did get three wishes. You used the first wish and things didn't work out exactly how you imagined. Then you had to use the second wish to undo the first one. So I just brought you back in time to the moment that you first rubbed the lamp. That way it undid the first wish and all of the effects of it. So now you have one wish remaining.

The Man: I wish that women would find me irresistible!

Genie: AGAIN???

2 Comments:

At December 04, 2006 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed being your 5,000 visitor by 35!! Oh, well.

Cute joke. People tell me blonde jokes all the time because I am a natural blonde. Sometimes I'm stupid, too, but it's not the hair!

 
At December 12, 2006 12:45 PM, Blogger Happy Homemaker said...

ROFLMAO -- I'm passing this one on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?