.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Tagged by the Runner

I got tagged by the Runner over at RunningThroughLifeWithOneHeelBroken
for a game of ABC's:

A - Available/Single? Happily married to the greatest woman on the planet.
B - Best Friend? See above.
C- Cake or Pie? Pie. My favorite pie is chiken pot pie.
D - Drink Of Choice? Dr. Pepper. The breakfast of champions.
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Gonna have to go with 'toilet' on this one.
F - Favorite Color? Whichever color I'm looking at at the moment. I could never choose just one.
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? I'm not falling for this trick question. Worms are nasty and wiggly, and Gummy Bears are fun and taste good. So Gummy Bears by a mile.
H - Hometown? H-Town. Houston, Texas.
I - Indulgence? The Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich from Jack in the Box.
J - January Or February? January. February is for losers.
K - Kids & Their Names? Kenny and Ambre. My Double Trouble children.
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? See "A" above.
M - Marriage Date? December 30.
N- Number Of Siblings? 6
O - Oranges Or Apples? Clementine Oranges. They fall out of the peel and taste like Florida sweet Orange Juice.
P - Phobias/Fears? I can't think of anything off hand. I guess I'll have to say that hand that will reach up from the toilet when you sit down on it.
Q - Favorite Quote? "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
R - Reason to Smile? See "A" above.
S - Season? Deer.
T - Tag Three or Four People? I will tag Seven and Random girl. Won't that be fun. And one for Yennie.
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I am my own worst critic. And yours.
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Michael Moore.
W - Worst Habit? Smoking.
X - X-rays You’ve Had? Teeth, Abdomen (for appenicitis), chest (to make sure I don't have TB), fingers. The really interesting ones, however, are the X-rays that I should have had, but didn't.
Y - Your Favorite Food? Orange Juice. Yes, I know, it's a drink, but damn.
Z - Zodiac Sign? Not sure. I never really got into the whole zodiac thing. You know, with the zodiac killer still on the loose.

7 Comments:

At December 01, 2006 1:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, V. Is funny!!

Thank you so much for not tagging me...I AM ALREADY TWO BEHIND!!

 
At December 01, 2006 6:40 AM, Blogger TTQ said...

You smoke?! That's horrible! Did you know they can add a surcharge to your monhly insurance premium per person? In fact ours is going up $25.00 per person next month...so much for being a closet smoker. Honey doesn't even smoke he dips..stuipd baseball carry over..

 
At December 01, 2006 11:02 AM, Blogger Heather Hansen said...

Dr. Pepper *shudder*

Whenever I see the name Kenny why do I automatically think, "Hey, you killed Kenny!"

 
At December 01, 2006 4:39 PM, Blogger Save Sheila said...

Kenny is my favorite character on South Park. I always look forward to his death!

Thanks for not tagging me, too! I don't know that I would have the patience to answer them all. Too many fears, too.

Stop smoking. I've quit spending (except food and Starbucks); you can quit smoking! Although there isn't quite the same addiction factor, so I hear.

 
At December 02, 2006 6:30 PM, Blogger jagular said...

Oh yes, you killed Kenny.
My son has let it be known that he deplores South Park.
It seems that EVERYBODY automatically thinks (and says) "You killed Kenny" whenever he says his name.

 
At December 03, 2006 10:53 AM, Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

I love your humor.
Dr. Pepper used to be my breakfast, lunch and dinner.. not a good thing. I havne't had one is years; but I'll be darned if it doesn't sound delish right now.

 
At December 03, 2006 5:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Aww, so sweet! You love your A! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?