.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Friday, November 24, 2006

My Wife Is Mad At Me

This Morning
When I woke up this morning, my wife was lying next to me and I could tell by her face that she was upset.
"What the matter?" I asked.
"I had a bad dream."
"Well tell me about it."
-I never could figure out why telling someone about your bad dream always seems to help take away the fear that you are feeling. But it does.
"I had a dream that Wilson died," she told me. Yes, I have a neighbor named Wilson. Just like on Tool Time. "Actually," she said, "him and his wife had died. I went over to their house and there were racial words written all over their walls and I found their bodies lying there." (Wilson is a black man.)
"Well," I told her, "it was just a bad dream. Everything is OK."

This Afternoon
"Hey, honey," I said. "Why are there all those ambulances over at Wilson's house?"
"What?!"
"Yeah, there's about six of them."
"OMG!! I was afraid this would happen! I'm going over there!!"
"Not really." I told her. "I'm just messing with you."
"&%#$@*&$%"

8 Comments:

At November 25, 2006 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say, as your retort is fucked up and quite funny at the same time. May be why we're blogging buds.

 
At November 25, 2006 5:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dude..that was SO not nice. My husband has your sick sense of humor..must be a male thang :P

 
At November 26, 2006 11:30 PM, Blogger The fantastic Y said...

Your are so mean ^_^.

 
At November 27, 2006 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, next time she is going to give you some bad dreams. :)

btw, what happened this time after you pulled that one on her...i mean other than the "&%#$@*&$%" ?

 
At November 27, 2006 7:18 AM, Blogger jagular said...

To be honest, I didn't expect that she would believe me that there were ambulances there. I expected her to say, "oh, very funny."
If I thought she was going to believe me, I probably wouldn't have said it to begin with.
But when she said, "What?!" I just HAD TO finish it.
After after the "&%#$@*&$%" she couldn't decide if she was going to laugh, cry, or be angry. So when in doubt, get mad. You can still transition to another emotion later if you need to.
She pretty much told me I was mean and then every couple of hours for the rest of the day she would reach over and smack me one just for good measure.

 
At November 27, 2006 8:33 AM, Blogger Happy Homemaker said...

You're quite lucky you didn't need the ambulance!

 
At November 28, 2006 4:09 PM, Blogger Tired of being broke said...

Wow that was not nice. I guess most males have that twisted sense of humor.
I agree with penny pincher. Your wife is gonna continue smacking you way into the future just for good measure.

 
At November 29, 2006 8:47 AM, Blogger Denial Renae said...

that is too funny! Of course that is also something my husband would do to me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?