.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Cheaters Suck


One thing I can say for sure, Cheaters Suck.
Marriage has been the best thing that ever happened in my entire life. My wife and I have been through ups and downs together. Sometimes more Up, sometimes more Down. But through it all we have learned to depend on each other.
That's why I always hate to hear about someone who has cheated on their wife.
To me, if a man cannot be trusted to keep his wedding vows, he cannot be trusted for anything. I would not have such a man over to my house. I would not go to a doctor who cheated on his wife. I would not give him a ride to the grocery store.
It is the lowest thing a person can do to another person.
And when a man cheats, he doesn't just cheat on his wife. He cheats on his children, too. He is telling his children that after careful consideration he has decided that their safety, emotional security, and the entire family's wellbeing is not as important as his own selfish desires. Such a man believes that his wife and children are something to be used and then discarded.

So hats off to Dawn from www.WeThinkCheatersSuck.com
Her spineless half-a-man husband of twelve years decided to bail for a cheap stuffed-crust bimbo and leave her to raise a disabled child alone, much like my dear father-in-law did to my mother-in-law many years ago, who's sorry ass I had the pleasure of chunking out of my house and telling him that if I ever saw him again he is in for the ass-kicking of his life.
Husbands like that aren't around to deal with the emotional scars they leave on their children. They don't care about the hungry days following their coming out of the closet.

So here's to Dawn's ex. The dickless wonderboy and his skanky blond sidekick, Staci.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 Comments:

At June 06, 2006 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very ingenious site.

 
At June 08, 2006 12:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, someone's passionate :)

 
At June 15, 2006 8:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cheating is not just a male disease m'dear...they just get the most publicity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?