.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Monday, May 29, 2006

Cool Beans

I went to work over the weekend and while I was there, my employer announced that they felt that gas prices were too high and that they thought it was not good for their employees to have to pay so much for gas.
So they apparently went out and contracted with Chevron to help out.
So when I went to work on Friday, they handed me a prepaid gas card from Chevron good for two hundred and fifty smackaroos.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It takes me about fifty bucks to fill up my tank.
So the question is, do I use the card for the next five fillups, or do I pay half of each fillup with cash and half with the card in order to stretch it out all summer long while the prices are highest?

9 Comments:

At May 29, 2006 11:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dude...That.Is.Awesome..

I have no clue how you spend it..I am just in awe of your employer doing that..farking awesome!

Just use for halfa tank unless its a tight week, then go for the gusto..

 
At May 30, 2006 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They love to give free shit to nurses.

I would just use it all up as needed. It's all the same any way.

 
At May 30, 2006 9:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Make it simple! Use it all at once! You're so lucky...

 
At May 30, 2006 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, Come to Caulifornia they pay nurses so much you dont have to worry about money, its insane how much they make.

 
At May 30, 2006 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yet they still complain...No really, they do.

 
At May 30, 2006 7:20 PM, Blogger jagular said...

Sorry, I never had much use for California.
:P

 
At May 30, 2006 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Texas is just like California except much meaner : P.

 
At May 31, 2006 1:20 PM, Blogger freethoughtguy said...

Come to California and check out this Chevron station that's still a Standard Oil station!

And bring your money too!

 
At May 31, 2006 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only in Frisco. The first job I ever had was for Standard Oil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?