.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Don't mess with Texas


Sorry there, buddy. You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is Never get involved in a land war in Asia. But only slightly less well known is this: Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line. And of course, running a distant third is this: Don't ever challenge a Texan who's telling a tall tale, because he's probly got the proof in his pocket and waitin' to pull it out an' show ya.

2 Comments:

At May 27, 2006 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Southerners love their stories.

Are we going to have to listen to that automatically playing movie clip for the next month or so until it scrolls off the front page? Gives me traumatic MySpace flashbacks.

 
At May 27, 2006 10:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

jesus I had the volume up on my laptop and damn near spilled my coffee when that video started up..kill that sumbitch please..

wtf does this post mean my dear? Did you get called out? Did someone not believe you on something?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?