.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Friday, May 19, 2006

Computer glitch

I found a piece of software from Motorola that lets you connect the RAZR to your USB port and move files, pics, and music around. So I customized my ringtone and moved some pictures around.
But then the program went and buggered all of my cd drivers. So now all of my cd's and dvd's are uninstalled from my computer and the drivers are corrupt. (OK, yes, I have MULTIPLE cd's and MULTIPLE dvd's installed in my computer. A pirates life for me, argh.)
So I have a lot of work to do to pull out new drivers and reinstall them all. But I have to work all weekend, so it's going to have to wait.
Thank you, Mr. Moto.

4 Comments:

At May 19, 2006 8:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ah dude..I hate when I install software that hoses up my system..makes me wanna cry.

good luck :P

 
At May 19, 2006 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makes me angry. Sounds like the evil of Real Player. Sorry about that Ken.

 
At May 20, 2006 6:46 AM, Blogger jagular said...

It's not a real big deal. I just don't have time to mess with it until after the weekend. I work my whole week's worth of work on the weekends every week.

 
At May 20, 2006 4:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

damn..I know what thats like jag..its what put me on disability..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?