.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I Hate HTML

Ok, I hate HTML (pronounced Hot Tamale).
All I wanted to do was to add a few links onto the sidebar. That's all.
But no, There's no "click here to add links to the side bar" to be found.
So that means I need to go into the blogger template and play with the hot tamale.
There are some really good people out there who have linked to my blog.
There are some other people out there, too, who have linked to my blog.
So I wanted to return the favor.
I mean, how hard could it be, right?
But blogger uses templates, and the template I happened to use to make my blog has how many links available? Zero.
So I've been playing with the hot tamale to add these links to my side bar.
So I hope it all works. If you click a link and it takes you somewhere wierd, well, I tried.
If your name isn't listed in the "blogs I read" section on the right, then one of the following has happened:

1) I actually added your name, but it hasn't updated yet.
2) I added your name, but blogger ate it.
3) I tried to add your name, but screwed it up.
4) I forgot about you.
5) I don't read your blog.

Pick whichever one makes you feel better.

3 Comments:

At May 16, 2006 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see my blog listed.

Maybe Bates, Black Dog, or Dusty can help you out. They know about Blogger.

 
At May 19, 2006 8:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

OK...you already have links I see..mine is one..lol..but just copy and paste of them below the rest and then change the important parts..like the URL and name..its very simple..
or you can use blogrolling..its a great free program that you just put the link to them in your toolbar and when you find a blog you like, click on the blogroll thingy on your tool bar and its automatically added.

 
At May 19, 2006 8:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

jesus..its "copy and paste one of them"..sorry..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?