.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Easter is over. Out comes the pit.

It's one of the best times of the year. Easter is over, and you know the weather will stay good now until about November. I was getting ready to break out the bbq equipment when I came across an ad on freecycle from a person giving away a bbq pit...made from an old kettle. Now that's serious. I replied right away, but she was really busy and didn't check her email for a day or two. I figured that someone else had gotten it, so I broke out the "old smokey"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
But then I got an email that the one made from the kettle was still available, and would I please come and get it right now. So that's exactly what I did.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The thing weighs about eighty pounds and stands about as tall as a four year old girl.
Oh, yes. It is mine. All mine, mine, mine.
(Thank you very much, Mandy, I will put it to good use.)

6 Comments:

At April 19, 2006 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might want to resize those pics to something around 480x360.

 
At April 19, 2006 10:03 PM, Blogger jagular said...

Oh, I thought I had. Thanks.
Is that better?

 
At April 19, 2006 11:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Damn..you lucky stiff..you got two now?

 
At April 20, 2006 5:20 AM, Blogger jagular said...

Well, no. Kinda three. :)
Hey, I live in Texas. What can I say.

 
At April 20, 2006 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool! It would be great, if I actually cooked!

Very unique!

 
At April 20, 2006 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even own one. I guess I need to go to Home Depot and buy one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?