.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Monday, April 03, 2006

A Strange Message

A strange message appeared on my computer screen today. I don't know how it came up. It wasn't in Messenger. It just printed to my screen like it was part of my desktop or something. When I went to try to print it out, it wouldn't print. I'm not sure how it got there. I ran a virus checker and also AdAware and Spybot. I wrote it down on a piece of paper, and lucky thing, too, because now it is gone. I'm not sure what it all means. I'm still looking up some of the words. Here's what it said:

"It has come to the attention of certain unnamed parties that one or more individuals abiding at this residence have been engaged in certain activities historically reserved for parties heretofore unknown to said resident or residents. Nevertheless, said resident or residents are hereby instructed to cease and desist in said activity, to wit, the construction of certain computing machines not typically associated with residential computing in the general population, excluding by and for the aforementioned unknown parties. Furthermore, you are instructed to remit all components already assembled including, but not limited to, all notes which you have made and URL's registered for said purpose. Failure to comply shall result in physical compulsion."

See, I got no idea what that means. Is that some kind of threat or something? Got me scratchin'

1 Comments:

At April 03, 2006 9:58 AM, Blogger 7 Bates said...

without a doubt, the funniest post I've read in ages...mostly cuz I know the inside joke, but the "residential computing" bit is hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?