.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Saturday, January 28, 2006

What do you get for the kid who has everything?

Kenny turned eleven years old. Now he doesn't have enough fingers to show his sister how old he is.
I got the job of trying to find him some good birthday loot on short notice.
The problem is that he already has so much crap lying around that there's nothing left to get him.
So what do you buy for a kid who has everything?
In the end I decided to go with something that shoots.
I got him the M1A2 Abrams radio control tank with turning turret and realistic missle firing capability.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As you can see, it easily devours a 5 gallon bucket
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And yard debris? Not a problem.
It easily tromps the largest of tree limbs
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Damn. When I was a kid, all I had to play with was a stick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?