.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Strange Sightings

Some strange things have been going on lately. I keep seeing unusual people and odd vehicles. Ok, check this out:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
First I saw this.

Ok, not too wierd all by itself. A bit unusual to see one of those out and about in broad daylight though.

But then, look what I saw next:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And again:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And again:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Have I done something to attract the attention of some secret underground group?
Is there such a thing as a secret society of braniacs?
Why are they following me?
Did word get out that I snubbed Mensa?
Did someone discover my recent purchases from newegg.com?
Am I building something that would make a geek stand up and take notice?

All good questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?