.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Sunday, April 09, 2006

What I learned today.

1)Blogger is set up so that the default setting is to only allow other blogger members to comment on your post. That's pretty cheesey, if you ask me.
Why would you only want other blogger members to be able to comment? I mean, that's really retarded.
2)If you are blogging while you are at work, always minimize a screen of some really important looking work to the taskbar, so you can click it really fast if you are about to get busted.
3)If you are surfing the web at work, turn off the volume. Some people put music on their website. I think this is a bad idea because, as everyone knows, your music sucks and mine doesn't.

2 Comments:

At April 09, 2006 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to comment. : )

 
At April 13, 2006 1:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I work from home..so my volume is way up and I lmao when I see something great..it must suck to read blogs from work..and yes, some are very non-workplace friendly..that would really fuck up your hits if people can't read your blog from work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?