.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Monday, April 24, 2006

My wife's birthday is coming up

It's going to be my wife's birthday on Thursday. That's always a big deal around here. It's become a tradition around here to try to outdo yourself when it comes to planning each other's birthday. Last time I got my wife front row tickets to WWE RAW, because they came to town on the week of her birthday. We had a blast going to see them. My wife and children really get into professional wrestling (i don't, of course)
But it's hard to outdo.
How do you compete with baby oil, sweat, blood, and men in tights?
This year, I'm planning a surprise trip. We will be leaving Tuesday night and won't be back until Friday morning. There's this nice hotel down in Galveston that I think she will enjoy. It's right on the water, and it has a nice steak house, day spa, private balconies, room service, pool, and no kids. I would like to rent a limo and get her a tour of the island. She's always wanted to ride in a limo.
I got the motivation from Leigh Ann. Her photo of the drink (Shirley Temple) made me start wishing I was there.
So that's what I'm doing.
Now all I need is a babysitter. And to pack the bags without her knowing. And make reservations. And get some cash for blowing.
But keep in mind, I had to save up for this.
I hope she enjoys it.

2 Comments:

At April 25, 2006 1:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dude..you are so awesome..I salute you and hope you two have a wonderful,memorable time :)

we expect a full report when you return..with pictures :P

 
At April 25, 2006 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun and keep cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?