.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Alternative News

MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE OFF THE COAST OF JAPAN TRIGGERS teeny little TSUNAMI

We flew to Japan and interviewed a local fisherman, but he didn't speak English, so we couldn't understand him. But he probably didn't have much to say. After all, it was only a six inch tsunami.
But my friend in the Thai food store was pretty upset over the whole thing.
"We have big tsunami in Thailand. Wipe out Phuket. They have little baby tsunami. Sometime I have bigger fish than six inch. What up with that?"

In other news. Today is the day that Leigh Ann gets her final credit card balance and becomes debt free.
Calls to Leigh Ann's house weren't immediately returned.
But my friend in the Thai food store was pretty happy about it.
"She have nineteen thousand dollar debt. Sometime my car only cost fourteen thousand dollar. That a lot of debt. I bet she work hard pay all that in only one year. My car, I pay in five year. She pay too much she pay in one year. What up with that?"

1 Comments:

At November 15, 2006 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha.
i think this thai resturant owner should do a guest post...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?