.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Saturday, November 11, 2006

I got all six of the lotto numbers right

I must be some kind of a psychic, because this is the third time that I have gotten all of the lotto numbers right. I just wrote down the first six numbers that popped into my head, and those were the right ones. I knew from the last two times that it was probably going to hit, because it did both of the other times.
So this time I went out and bought a ticket.

Unfortunately, the Texas Lottery Commision picked all six of the numbers wrong this time. What are the odds of that, really? They do just fine for years, picking the right numbers twice a week, and then the one time I get all of the right numbers, they miss every single one of them.
I'm going to have to write them a letter and tell what I think of them.
I mean, really.

4 Comments:

At November 12, 2006 1:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi jagular..
im amazed with your ability..hehehe...
is that only works with the texas lottery or with other lottery too??
if u can advise me the number of the coming lottery in singapore..hehehe..i would certainly buy the lottery and if i win..i really dont mind to share half of it with u..as im broke really really bankrupt now..and i need only a few thousands to clear my debt..but it's really hard to find those few thousands..:)

 
At November 12, 2006 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Figures they would screw it up! You might want to talk to them about that. I'd ask about the Georgia Lottery, but they screw up everything so I'm sure they would pick the wrong numbers, too.

 
At November 12, 2006 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too funny!

You can always try the California numbers....I will get a ticket for you!

It's the least I can do. :-)

 
At November 13, 2006 4:45 PM, Blogger 7 Bates said...

again?! Sheesh man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?