.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Friday, August 25, 2006

Can you read this?

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.


cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

4 Comments:

At August 25, 2006 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow thats pretty amaxing.

 
At August 26, 2006 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen that before. I wonder how that holds up with words like "schaudenfreude' and "imbroglio."

 
At September 05, 2006 3:39 PM, Blogger TTQ said...

I cen raed it, It si autallcy ptetry esay. are you ralley sndineg
liegh ann ftify bcuks? taht wuold be a vrey aeswome tihng taht wluod
hlep her at a tmie wehn tihnsg are hrad.

 
At September 07, 2006 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, he really did!! It really was an amazing thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?