.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Odds and Ends

So much goes on around here, it's hard to keep up with it all.
For one thing, my dog likes sardines.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's a good dog. She's half lab, half poodle. They call it a labradoodle

But apparently she's more lab than doodle. She's very good with the kids. She likes to play fetch. She's a good watch dog. And she likes sardines.


Otherwise, I found a cool new electric wheelchair on Craigslist.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

That was a good find. I gave it to someone who needed it. It'll go to good use.


Also, I went and looked at some land for sale.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

18 Acres for 29,000. That's a pretty good price.
Apparently someone else thought so, too, because before I could get back home and call, there was already a contract on it. That's ok. I'll get the next one.

And then there's that pool table.
And I thought that Mel Gibson was having a busy week.

3 Comments:

At August 04, 2006 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That dog looks right at home. The way dogs are supposed to be. A dog should get to rule the roost in accordance with how long they have lived there, as with any family member. IMO

 
At August 05, 2006 12:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful dog dear man..looks nothing like a friggin poodle.Sardines? ewwwwwwww

Sorry bout the land..great pic of it.

The way things are going I am going to need an electric wheelchair :(

 
At September 02, 2006 8:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You coulda given me the chair! I hate walking. (jk, it's good of you to give it someone who really truly needs it and not to some lazy ass like me)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?