.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Thursday, August 10, 2006

A presidential interview

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

W: Thank you, Larry. Like I was sayin', with this whole war thing. You see, they hate our freedom. They hate it that we are tryin' to make them free.

OReilly: I'm not Larry.

W: Right. I knew that. I was just havin' some fun with ya.

OReilly: So you are saying that we are at war because of our freedom? I just don't see how that's Constitutional.

W: It's not just our freedom. It's the freedom of the Iraqi people. We are at war to give them freedom. That's in the Constitution, ya know. I think the first president of the United States put that in there. Ya know, he was named George W. too. That's a pretty popular name with us presidents.

OReilly: Are you saying that going to war to give another country freedom, whether they ask us to or not is in the Constitution? I'm going to have to go ahead and call bullshit there, George.

W: Now don't you go callin' bullshit on me there, Larry. That's unamerican. You know I'm the president, don't you. But I can tell you exactly where it is in the Constitution.

OReilly: I'm not Larry. I'm Bill.

W: You already said that. I wish't you wouldn't go repeatin' that every couple minutes.

OReilly: So are you going to tell me where in the Costitution it says that we can go to war to give another country freedom?

W: Oh, right. It's right there after the part about under God.

OReilly: It doesn't say "under God" in the Constitution. That's in the Pledge of Allegiance.

W: Well that's part of the Constitution. It's all in there together. It says, "One nation, under God. Indivisible. With liberty and justice for oil."

OReilly: It says "liberty and justice for all"

W: That's what I said. "Liberty and justice for oil."

OReilly: ALL. Do you hear me? ALL. Not OIL.

W: That's what I said. I said Oil.

OReilly: You see, it's that Texas accent. It's All. A...L...L All. Not oil.

W: You gotta be kiddin' me. I'm pretty sure it says oil. You know I have a perty good college education. I'm pretty famous for bein' able to get the word right when I talk. You know they even got whole websites that are only about when I use the words that other people wouldn't think of using.

OReilly: Yes. I've heard of your reputation for choosing words.

W: So like I was sayin' there, Larry, we give them liberty and justice. They give us oil. It's in the Constitution.

OReilly: Ok then. We'll be back after this commercial break....

1 Comments:

At August 11, 2006 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I *freedom* support *freedom* this post *freedom & liberty*.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?