.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Korean Missile Testing Press Conference Transcript

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Following is the official transcript of today's Presidential press conference regarding the recent events surrounding North Korea's impending missile test:

BUSH: Ok, nuclear...nuclear...nuclear...ok, I think I got it now...nuclear...Hey, Carl, can we still talk about the threat of WMD if we already did that one? We can? They will? Are you sure? Ok. Nuclear...nuclear...nuclear...Oh, is this thing on? Oh, it is? Oops. Ok, Um, Er, My fellow Americans, I need to talk to you about something of the utmost importance. It has come to my attention that there is another country that's called North Korea. The president of that country is called Kim Dung Hill. He wants to send a nucular bomb at us. So we're gonna shoot it down when he does. I think there's probably some Al Qaeda people over there, too. Anyhow, it really is some kind of WMD this time, so I think we should whoop 'em. We're just gonna bypass all that mumbo jumbo with the congress approvin' it this time, ok.
And don't try misunderestimating me. We're really gonna get them slanty eyed commies good. Thank you, and good night...er...good morning...er, uh...goodbye.

5 Comments:

At June 21, 2006 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you find this off of the internets?

 
At June 22, 2006 6:05 AM, Blogger jagular said...

No, dude. I wrote it. I made it up as I went along, all in one take. That's what happens to my brain when I stay up for days on end. Sorry to subject you to my ramblings.

 
At June 22, 2006 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor joke on my part, as the President used the word "internets" famously during one of the 2004 presidential debates.

Rant all you want - that's what a blog is for.

 
At June 22, 2006 10:14 AM, Blogger jagular said...

Ok, that one blew right over my head. Got me.

 
At June 24, 2006 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We should have wiped North Korea off the map 50 years ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?