.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Africam

I found a good webcam last night.
It is a watering hole in a wildlife preserve in Africa.
I sat there for an hour watching an elephant suck up water and splash it on his back.
After that, there was what appeared to be a warthog (Poomba!) lying in the mud.
The site is "manned" and it will move to where the action is. Keep in mind that they are seven hours after us, so it's good to watch in the mornings or late at night.

4 Comments:

At October 12, 2006 12:15 PM, Blogger First Year said...

That web came is NOT what I expected!!!!

 
At October 12, 2006 10:20 PM, Blogger The fantastic Y said...

Such a cool site. 7.11 am CET, two fighting birds.

 
At October 13, 2006 2:51 PM, Blogger Save Sheila said...

I didn't log on until later (midnight Africa time) and it's very, very lonely there! I'll try again before I go to bed and again tomorrow a.m. I've bookmarked it--it's a neat site!

 
At October 13, 2006 8:24 PM, Blogger TTQ said...

My big sister Cyd is A.D.D.I.C.T.E.D to cams like that, she will watch them for hours but she is a granola cruncher, birkenstock wearing, hybrid driving, not shaving her legs kinda girl with a PHD. Did you ever visit her site when I had it in my sidebar? I think I took it off..to replace it with her new blog...but forgot. I do love my big sis though! Lots. She shaved her legs for my wedding! Broke a new razor after replacing the blade like 4 times...hehehe..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?