.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A question for the ladies

If you woke up in the middle of the night and there was a big daddy-long-legs spider crawling across your face, would you:

A. brush him off and then splat him
B. smack him while he was still on your face
C. brush him off and then wake up your husband so that HE could kill it.
or
D. brush him off and then begin hitting your husband, who is sleeping in bed next to you.


And for the men:
If you woke up from a sound sleep with your wife screaming and somebody hitting you, would you:

A. think "burgler" and jump up ready to kill someone
B. think "spider" and get up ready to squash something
C. think nothing because you are used to this
or
D. owe your wife an apology

11 Comments:

At October 11, 2006 3:21 PM, Blogger TTQ said...

I would none of the above..
I'd fling the little bugger so hard, I wouldn't be able to find him to squish him. Then I'd get the heebie jeebies and think the bed was full of bugs. SO I would get out of bed run a hot bath, pop a xanax and crawl back into bed. All while trying not to wake up honey, who has to get up at dark thirty. See 'cause I'm cool like that.

 
At October 11, 2006 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely C

and then dance around the bed like I had ants in my pants!!

 
At October 11, 2006 4:45 PM, Blogger Save Sheila said...

I would brush it off and make my husband kill it! I hate spiders!!! Then I wouldn't sleep at all because I would know there were more of them where that one came from. So I would toss and turn and keep him awake, too.

 
At October 11, 2006 7:56 PM, Blogger Heather Hansen said...

probably C or D.

Sorry. ;(

 
At October 12, 2006 1:31 AM, Blogger jagular said...

It would appear that for my wife, the answer is D, and that for me, the answer is EXPECTED to be B or D, but not A.

 
At October 12, 2006 12:14 PM, Blogger First Year said...

D. I would also be screaming hysterically.

 
At October 12, 2006 6:12 PM, Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

Granddaddy Long leg?!
I'd throw him to the other side of the room then watch him until I fell back asleep again.
If he headed back my way, I'd take him outside.
Now if it was a roach, I'd go hysterical, not taking the time to wake anyone. I would be in the front yard, calling for help until I came back to my senses.

 
At October 12, 2006 6:15 PM, Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

BTW, My hhusband does not wake up for a smacking, slapping screaming wife... he just keeps on sleeping!

 
At October 12, 2006 10:16 PM, Blogger The fantastic Y said...

Uhm C but I don't have a husband or someone/something sleeping next to me.

 
At October 13, 2006 7:29 PM, Blogger Tired of being broke said...

Since I do not have a partner here to take care of it, I would have to brush it off then get rid of it myself.

 
At October 16, 2006 5:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

D! Finally an opportunity to hit the man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?