.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sidebar Update

I added some new links on the sidebar to the blogs I read.

Ice Princess: Cami from Save Karyn is getting out of debt. And getting married. Good job, and congratulations.

Frannie Farmer: A very refreshing blog from Frannie the farmer. Complete with good old-fashioned common sense. An absolute must read.

Jones: The blackdog is back. But this time he's a bit more slow walkin'.

Lulugal: A PF-blog by Lulu and Kevin.
I'm pretty fond of this blog because...well...they linked to me first.
Frequently updated about financial issues, well thought out content, excellent links throughout the blog. My favorite PF blog.

3 Comments:

At January 31, 2007 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow! What a fabulous surprise for me to come home after class and find this post by you about my blog.
Thanks for the link love Jagular.
Just one correction: The name of the blog is really Save Money and Kevin does the technical work....I write the posts.
But thanks anyway!
*lulu does happy dance*

 
At January 31, 2007 6:41 PM, Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

Thanks for the link Jagular! I like your blog too..it's very witty.

 
At February 01, 2007 4:25 PM, Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

Oh wow. Thanks so much. I consider that a huge honor from you Jag.
hmmm, now I will really have to work on my wit :O)
FF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?