.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Friday, January 26, 2007

Another day in the life of...

I found out that yesterday was my birthday. Tomorrow is my son's birtday. He'll be twelve. I think he's excited about it, but he doesn't show it.
I'm trying not to spend a lot of money on birthdays and holidays this year. He was good with that. I took him up to the store and let him pick out what he wanted for his birthday. I thought he might like it better that way for a change. Then he will get what he wanted for his birthday. We'll see how it goes.
I didn't break my budget for the two birthdays. But I did operate on the fringes of it.
Life is good.

1 Comments:

At January 26, 2007 12:38 PM, Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

I bet he will love that. My oldest gal does .. I just give the guidelines and off she goes. SweetiePie doesn't like it at all because she just can't make a choice .. so I usually just get a top 3 list from her and then go from there ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?