.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Monday, January 22, 2007

Now how would you respond to this???

A frustrated young lady I know posted the following on her blog:


For Sale: One Used Husband
Current mood: pissed off

Here ya go ladies. A prime second hand pick up. One slightly used husband. He's a jumbo version, definately not for small apartments. You don't have to worry about exercising him. He's pretty low energy. He does occasionally go pee on the floor though, so watch your step. I've had no luck training him. He doesn't know any tricks, like taking out the trash or putting away dishes, but he is currently employed, which is something. If you can manage to wrangle him into the shower, he does clean up well. I will warn you though, he does shed a lot. He has a good personality, is very friendly and is good around kids.

Anyone interested should just email. You can even come by and see him to decide if he is your type. I'm not asking much for him. I do not accept returns under any circumstances.


Now how would you respond to this?
I say take him in to the vet and get him fixed.

4 Comments:

At January 22, 2007 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say she must've been really fucking pissed off.

 
At January 22, 2007 9:31 AM, Blogger 7 Bates said...

Oh....she was.

 
At January 22, 2007 3:35 PM, Blogger TTQ said...

Oh that's brilliant! I might do the same thing and list HIS cell phone number. That should drive the point home that I'm REALLY pissed. Which I'm not at the moment but there have been times, oh have there been times..

 
At January 22, 2007 6:13 PM, Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

lol.that's hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?