.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Japanese

The Japanese have the best anime. They are the best pen spinners. They vie for the best gizmos in the world. Their robots look real. Would you like to be Japanese?
I wouldn't. I think being Japanese would really suck. If for no other reason, their game shows really suck.
Below is a clip from a Japanese game show. It takes place in a library, so one of the rules is that you have to remain quiet.
I would not suggest drinking or even holding a beverage while you watch this. It could harm your keyboard.

4 Comments:

At January 13, 2007 1:12 AM, Blogger 7 Bates said...

I ACTUALLY PISSED MYSELF! I had to change my jeans. oh man....

 
At January 13, 2007 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, that was just disturbing!

 
At January 14, 2007 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha wtf was that????
where on earth do you find these things?

 
At January 22, 2007 9:38 PM, Blogger Revanche said...

I almost wish I had the Flash player required to see that, but between having seen some of their terrible game shows and 7 Bates' comment ... well, I just have to agree with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?