.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Sunday, January 28, 2007

A perfect presentation

Conversation at work:

Female coworker #1: Do you know what I like about Mr. Jackson?
Female coworker #2: His butt?
Female coworker #1: No, it's that he's really personable.
Female coworker #2: Oh. I thought you were going to say his butt.

Jag: That's what women like about me.
Coworker #2: What? Your butt?
Jag: Yeah. That and my waist.
Coworker #1: Now how on earth did you come to that conclusion?
Jag: I overheard them talking.
Coworker #1: And what exactly did they say?
Jag: Well, I heard these two ladies talking about me and they said they liked my butt and my waist.
Coworker #1: Did they now? What did they actually say?
Jag: Well, the first one said, "Will you look at that ass." And the other one said, "Yeah, I know. What a waist."


Ok, I know. It's an old one. But hey, it still worked. And I presented it perfectly.

7 Comments:

At January 28, 2007 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What dry humor. Heh heh.

 
At January 28, 2007 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha i've never heard that one before!!!

 
At January 28, 2007 2:26 PM, Blogger Save Sheila said...

Cute joke!

 
At January 28, 2007 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a funny funny little man. NO BUTTS ABOUT IT!

 
At January 29, 2007 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way off subject but I saw the category blogs I would read if they existed. Funny.

 
At January 29, 2007 6:40 PM, Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

you're hilarious =)

 
At January 30, 2007 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your humor ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?