.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Friday, November 03, 2006

Budget Update

Oh boy. It's that time of the month again. The time when ordinarily calm and collected people start getting cranky. Bill time.
I am thankful that when the bills all came in I was able to just sit down and pay them.
I am thankful for 3mb/s download speed even though I am paying out the nose for my cable connection.
I am thankful that I have a freezer full of food.
I just paid out over $2200.00 for the month's bills and house note.
I was able to pay the minimum payments on all of my credit cards plus just a little bit extra. Not a whole lot extra, because I missed some work this check.
Now I am paid up for the month of November.
I'll still get two more biweekly paychecks this month, because it is that wonderful month in which I get three paydays. So next paycheck will go towards paying for Christmas presents. I still need to work in paying for a seminar that I plan to go to.
At the rate I am going, I SHOULD be able to pay off the last of my credit cards in February.
After that I have a really big plan forming in my pumpkin, but it's too early to elaborate. Some things are best not to put on the internet.

2 Comments:

At November 03, 2006 6:20 PM, Blogger TTQ said...

Hahaha, we should all live in bliss like my honey, he just goes to work and brings home the money. He has no idea what anything costs, and he likes it that way. His pretty little head spins at the thought of bills. We did decided how much we were going to spend on X-mas to each other with a dollar amount so that was good.

 
At November 03, 2006 6:25 PM, Blogger Save Sheila said...

My husband and I agreed to only buy gifts for our kid this year since I've put such a strain on the budget. All my (future) paychecks will go towards debt. But I'm thankful for the roof over my head, food in the refrigerator, and ice cream in the freezer! Also that my kid is healthy, smart, and cute! (Sort of like his mom, huh?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?