.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Tagged Yet Again

Ok, now is that fair? I've been tagged again.
I don't think you should be allowed to be tagged twice for the same thing. (Leigh Ann, don't read that last statement)
So now I have to come up with five more interesting things about myself.
So that will make a total of ten things.
It's just not right, I tell ya.

1)I got my bachelor's degree in three years. I doubled up on my prerequisites and wound up getting 65 credit hours in three semesters, all the while working full time.
I believe that is when I lost my sanity. But I did manage a 3.89 GPA, so I guess I did OK.

2)My son was born dead. I bagged him during the code. He made a quick recovery, and by the time he was five minutes old he was doing fine.

3)I cannot float. I can swim just fine, but if I hold my breath and pick up my feet and go limp, I will sink to the bottom. It seems that my percentage of body fat is not high enough to make me go up. Tough problem to have, wouldn't you say?

4)I once made a paper airplane out of paper and masking tape that looked like a 747. It had a three foot wingspan. I launched it by slinging it with a giant length of rubber bands. It sailed over the treetops and then never really flew again.

5)My record for solving the Rubiks Cube from being scrambled randomly, with no lucky sequences (where you do one part and the next step is already done, just by luck) is 27 seconds. I have a one hundred dollar Rubiks Cube that was made in Hungary in 1981 that is made for high speed turning without exploding.

Ok, there you have it. Five (more) interesting things about me.

And now I tag Sonicrusk. Let's hear it, man, five interesting things about yourself.

4 Comments:

At November 02, 2006 5:31 PM, Blogger jagular said...

I wanted to tag Heather, too, but I don't have the heart to. She's doing NaNo.

 
At November 02, 2006 6:51 PM, Blogger Heather Hansen said...

I wouldn't have done it anyway... I HATE doing meme's. I have wierd family members who read my blog and the less they know about me the better. One time something obsure that I wrote in a meme came up in a family conversation and I said, "WHAT?!"

Ok so to your meme...

#2 wow wow wow wow wow. Should have been #5 because seriously after I read that I really couldn't concentrate on anything else.

Ok and yeah, I'm procrastinating from writing. ... back to work.

 
At November 02, 2006 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your baby. That is incredible.

What do you mean you bagged him?

 
At November 03, 2006 10:54 AM, Blogger jagular said...

Oh, Sorry, when someone quits breathing and you are doing CPR, they don't do mouth-to-mouth anymore. Instead they have a little plastic device that you put over their mouth and squeeze and it pumps the air in. It's called an ambu-bag, and when you are the one squeezing the bag for each inhalation, you are "bagging" the person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?