.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Friday, October 27, 2006

And one for S.R.

Ok, S.R. is feeling left out. Here's one for you.
I surfed the net for hours to find the right one, and never did because anything with a spokesmodel is going to be NSFW, which I don't really post, since I don't know if kids come here, and besides, you haven't put up a spokesmodel since you found out your prof was reading your blog, and since you quit putting them up you haven't really developed a new theme on your blog, but instead just talk about day-to-day life and things that you plan on doing and this is turning into one really long runon sentence, so I better move on.
I read your blog for entertainment. You have a completely different perspective than I do on many different issues. Sometimes I think you are being sarcastic but then realize that life is different in sunny California. I have to say though that if I were to live in California, Bakersfield would be a very good place to stop and get gas while I was driving to my destination. Ok, well I just threw that in.
Here's a funny video dedicated to S.R., not because it is relevent, but just because it is entertaining.

7 Comments:

At October 27, 2006 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! That was TOO funny!

I just love watching things like that!

A Coo Coo??

CLASSIC!!

 
At October 27, 2006 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm..am I to take it that I am both entertaining and irrelevant like the Feud clip?

 
At October 27, 2006 10:54 AM, Blogger jagular said...

Ah, see, I knew you were going to ask that. So I covered myself.
I did not say, "because it is entertaining and irrelevant".
I separated the two.
The difference is that I included the word "just".
Just because it is entertaining.
As in, only because. As in, there is one reason and it is.

 
At October 27, 2006 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only you know if there was any mean-spitiredness intended there. I'll have to take your word for it...

 
At October 27, 2006 10:36 PM, Blogger jagular said...

Well, S.R., you've been reading my blog for quite a while, and you know the kind of stuff I write about. I can't remember ever being mean to anyone on here. It's not really in my nature.

But if I ever do decide to write something mean-spirited, I can promise you that I am pretty good at making it quite blatent. I don't really go for the passive aggressive.

Wouldn't that be fun though? Just doing a completely mean-spirited rant on somebody. I might have to give it a try one time, just for the heck of it. There's just not that many people in the world that I hate badly enough to spend that kind of time on.

Maybe I could do a poll as to who I should go off on.

Oops. I said "off on". Sorry.

 
At October 28, 2006 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's cool. I might've taken it wrong. My apologies.

 
At October 29, 2006 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stop watching that clip. Too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?