.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Where is the black dog?

Every morning I wake up, get dressed, and check the blogs.
Every morning I cycle through all of my daily reads to see what is happening in people's lives. One of my favorite blogs belongs to John, AKA blackdog.
His topics range from ordinary life in the baketown to crapping your pants at the amusement park. He's is usually insightful, and often funny.
I'm not sure where he went. He just disappeared. The blog is still there, but all of his hundreds of previous posts are all gone.
So it seems that blackdog has flown the coop. Must've had enough. Maybe he got a better gig somewhere. So what can I say about him. I could go with "Shane, Shane, come back."
I think instead I'll post another retarded video in his honor.
So here's a video of some kid trying to launch a bottle rocket out of his bum.
(no, really)

3 Comments:

At October 26, 2006 11:27 AM, Blogger Save Sheila said...

Ouch. There are some incredibly stupid people out there!!!!!

 
At October 26, 2006 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Black Dog had a row with NL Belardes and finally got fed up with blogging. I do wish however that he wouldn't stop visiting...

 
At November 10, 2006 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He has a new blog titled Blackie Jones. -n.l.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?