.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Back to Normal

Ok, now all of those video tributes are out of the way, I can try to get back to my normal smart@$$ self around here. If I managed to forget anybody along the way then you can go ahead and shoot me, or whatever people do to people when they feel left out.
It's hard to come up with them after a while.
But I'm just trying to figure out Leigh Ann's. I mean, I knew when I posted it that she would cry when she saw it. That's kind of how I designed it. I also figured that (the friend) would cry, too. I didn't realize that other people would cry as well though. That kind of got to me.
But judging from the number of reloads on the page, I gather that it was a hit.
Can anybody pick out which three pics on the tribute weren't directly taken off of her blog?

Ok, now I have to get down to business. It seems that I have been tagged...

1 Comments:

At November 01, 2006 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know.....but that wouldn't be fair!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?