.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Search terms

Did you ever look at the terms that people search for when they find your blog? That can always be fun. My most common hits are from people looking for how to clean a bbq pit, how to tell which coin out of nine is the counterfeit one (although you can do the same problem with twelve coins and it gets extremely hard), the definition of a cholecystectomy (it's a gall bladder removal), "wierd people" or "pictures of wierd people", and the word jagular.

But last night someone from Stoneville, NC found my blog by searching for the word Murkot.

I just find that to be extremely funny.

The last time I counted, there were twenty Murkots in the world. I know all of them.

But none of them have anything to do with Stoneville, NC.

So now my gears are clicking.

Someone's old bootcamp buddy, maybe? Could be someone from online doing a little bit of research. An old flame? Somebody's creditor?

Well, good luck to ya, buddy. Your best chance is to just ask what you want to know. If you are looking for a certain Murkot and don't know where they are, trust me, you will never find them. It's an uncanny family trait that Murkots can disappear right off of the face of the Earth for extended periods of time.
So knock yourself out on google searches. I've read all 896 entries on google, and none of them go anywhere.

2 Comments:

At October 03, 2006 10:58 PM, Blogger The fantastic Y said...

Ow, so I'm not the only one doing this :).

 
At October 03, 2006 11:00 PM, Blogger jagular said...

Most of my friends do it, too. It's a lot of fun to see what people are looking for when they find you.
There are some pretty wierd people out there, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?