.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Monday, September 25, 2006

I hate Mondays.

Mondays really suck.
I hate them.
If Mondays were an icecream flavor, they would be grey.

I work three twelve hour shifts per week. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from seven pm to seven am. I get off work Monday morning dead to the world and ready to crash.
However, my wife is a stay at home mother. So for her, she has been all weekend without me and on Monday she is tired of having no adult conversation and chasing hellions around the house. She would like to go out and do something with me. I feel like, why can't you go out and do something without me? But she's like, there's nothing I want to do if you are not there. So I'm like, can't you just go out then and do nothing? Why do I have to be there for you to do nothing?
So she's like, SMACK.

Anyhow, I hate Mondays.

1 Comments:

At September 26, 2006 4:38 AM, Blogger Save Sheila said...

Being unemployed, Mondays are pretty much like all the other days. But way back when I had my kid, I was a stay-at-home mom, too, and I used to drive my husband nuts because I wanted adult conversation and he wanted to unwind from work. I was tough, but we lived through it. Then I got a job and we both wanted to unwind so we never did ANYTHING! Now, I try to keep busy during the day while he's at work and not bug him when he gets home. But he works days, not nights, so it's a little better here! Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?