.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I woke up early this morning

And then went back to sleep. Now it's ten thirty in the morning and I'm just crawling out of bed and looking for something with caffeine in it. Thoughts are forming in my head, but they don't mean anything. Something about a house note.

I fired up the bbq pit yesterday. Ribs. Sausage. Pineapple.
Yes, you can grill pineapple.
I cut the top off and put it in some good soil to see if it will take this time. It would be cool to have a little pineapple bush growing out there.

I applied for, and got, a new credit card. It is my intention to figure out how much debt I can pay off by Christmas and then transfer the rest to the new one so that I can have zero interest on it for a year. Then I can worry about paying it down after Christmas.

I'm doing this because my work is usually unsteady in the winter time and I can never count on getting a full paycheck any one week in particular in between thanksgiving and Christmas.

More caffeine. I'm a little bit more awake. I seem to remember that something is due today, but I can't remember what.

I have a lot of housework to do today. We left the place a mess last night, even though everyone went to bed late. It was fun though. I put the sausage and pineapple on skewers with some tomatoes and then put them back on the grill. My wife said that she doesn't like tomatoes that way though, so that was a no-go for next time.

I guess that's the way it is though. Sometimes you cook something and everyone likes it, and sometimes they hate it. That's how you find out what you like, I guess. By eliminating what you don't like.

OMG, THE HOUSE NOTE IS DUE TODAY!!!

2 Comments:

At September 27, 2006 3:36 PM, Blogger TTQ said...

We planted a pineapple "garden" last year with about 30 tops, the plants are getting big but we still have to wait at least another year to see fruit...
I like tomatoes, but I don't like them on the grill, I like pineapple on the grill, and rarely eat it fresh cut..

 
At September 27, 2006 11:34 PM, Blogger jagular said...

I keep trying to post on here, but blogger keeps eating all of my posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?