.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Monday, September 25, 2006

Philosophy

If a man stole a loaf of bread to feed his starving family, would that be OK?
I mean, what if the food makers had a monopoly on all the food and were charging way too much for it and that man's family really was starving.

What if his family was starving for music and the latest cool movies that came out? Wouldn't it be the same if he downloaded pirate copies from the internet?

(ok, it's supposed to be funny. I'm legit, and I buy my stuff legally, likely as not.)



I'm going back to bed. I really do hate Mondays

4 Comments:

At September 25, 2006 4:02 PM, Blogger Lady Apple said...

hmmmmm, no i don't think it would be ok to steal bread even if you were starving...it seems if you were you could just ask and someone would take pity on you and just give it to you...now the corralation you made to starving for music and movies....that's kind of silly...you aren't going to die w/o music or movies. you might feel like it ;) but i promise you won't! ;)

 
At September 25, 2006 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently in the 'olden days' (when the convicts came to AUS), if someone stole a loaf of bread they went to jail for a ridiculous amount of years!!!
But these days... I'm sure they wouldn't get in much trouble at all.

 
At September 26, 2006 4:39 AM, Blogger Save Sheila said...

Everybody must be on your site right now! I just got here and there were no comments; I posted a comment to the last note and now there are two comments here! Good morning!

 
At September 26, 2006 4:41 AM, Blogger jagular said...

They always seem to come in threes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?