.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Friday, February 02, 2007

Good News, Good News, and More Good News

Today is Good News day.

I have been waiting for my auto insurance to post to my account. It is set up for auto deduction or I would never pay it. It finally posted overnight and it was twenty five dollars less than normal. So I went to the website and my rate has been lowered because of how long I have been there. So that twenty five dollars is going into the snowball. happy dance

I am up to 63 wins and 0 losses on Windows Freecell. My new record for a 100% streak.

I recalculated my debt payoff schedule and I am 0.7 paydays ahead of the original schedule due to increased snowball size, larger than expected income tax check, and brownbagging it to cut spending. And that is including having had the extra expense of my mother-in-law's surprise party for her birthday (I was just as surprised as she was. I just knew it would break our budget, but it held together after all.)

I got an email from my muse this morning. She said that she will come to visit me soon. So hopefully I can get my creativity started back again. My book has been sitting there gathering dust for lack of creativity. So has the website I've been working on. My brain has been lying dormant since just before Christmas. I need to coordinate my brain's availability and my work schedule to coincide with the muse's visit so that maybe I can get some things done around here.

The groundhog saw no shadow today. So there should be an early spring. So that's definitely good news.

4 Comments:

At February 02, 2007 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have too much time on your hands to be playing so much Freecell. LOL

 
At February 02, 2007 6:52 PM, Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

good job on the debt repayment plan! you are right on target.

and i'm curious to know what this book is about!

 
At February 03, 2007 10:43 AM, Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

Wow. you are really doing great good for you!

 
At February 04, 2007 10:36 AM, Blogger Chance said...

Hey, yeah, what's that book about? Congratulations on all the good news.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?