.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Monday, November 06, 2006

Telephone Conversation Overheard At Work

-Hello, I saw your ad in a magazine and I wanted to call for more information.
-Yes, it's the full page ad with all of your computers pictured.
-Yes, that's right.
-Ok, I just wanted to ask you what the difference is in all of the different models.
-Ok
-Ok
-Well, I'll tell you what, I'll just go ahead and get one of each and then I'll figure out which one I like the best.
-No, the ones I don't want I will just give away.
-Tell you what, just have them delivered to the hospital where I am and I will keep the one I want and give the rest to the nurses.
-No, I'm a patient.
-I'll probably be here a few more weeks. That's what they told me, anyway.
-No, I'm ok.
-No. It's a psychiatric hospital.
-Hello? Hello?

Humph. They hung up on me. How wierd.

3 Comments:

At November 06, 2006 8:47 AM, Blogger TTQ said...

To start press any key.
Hey! Wher's the any key?!

 
At November 06, 2006 10:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

LMAO..good one Jag. Made me smile..

 
At November 07, 2006 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As always, you are so funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?