.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Monday, February 05, 2007

Coming Soon...

I just really don't like the new blogger very much.
I am trying to though. It's not my fault if it sucks.
Maybe I'm just being closed minded. But what's wrong with that? I mean, if you are right, why be open to change?
If you have set things up how you want them and then someone comes along and changes it, I don't see how that's a good thing.
Especially if they repeatedly ask you, you say no, and then they force the change.

I'm sure Google spent a lot of money working on it. I'm sure that they are proud of it. But what they don't seem to realize is that I am an asshole.

Coming soon...Jagular 2.0

2 Comments:

At February 05, 2007 4:20 PM, Blogger Chance said...

I'm with you. I hate the new blogger. I transitioned a while ago and I still hate it. Bleagh. Sorry you got busted, err, invited to transition.

 
At February 05, 2007 4:57 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Hah! I like that you are honest!

It does suck, but they've got us hooked. Eh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?