.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Save Leigh Ann (subtitled, I'm from Texas, I can get away with a post like this one)

Leigh Ann is going to pay off her debt today.
Some people who know me know that sometimes I will come up with ways to do things really special for people for no reason whatsoever. Just to make their day special. Things that make them cry.
Today is one of those days.
Only this time, I am inviting you to be a part of it.

Leigh Ann wants to pay off her debt, but she is worried because that will leave her broke. She has asked for people's opinions as to what she should do.
Wouldn't it be great if instead of a bunch of opinions, she got a lot of comments that said, "We love you, Leigh Ann!"
Ok, here's what I would like to do. I am going to send her $100 by paypal. I would like for you to go send her something, too. It doesn't have to be a hundred dollars. It could be twenty. Even ten. If you are broke, send her one dollar. (or if you live in Australia, send her some AUD) It doesn't matter how much you send her. Send what you can. The fact that everyone coordinated to help her out will blow her away. After you paypal her, go under her comments and just write, "we love you, Leigh Ann!"
Wouldn't that be cool? I bet that would make her cry.


Leigh Ann has been an insipration to a lot of people. Wouldn't it be fitting for her debt to be done away with by all of her friends on here?

Everybody always wants to do something special. Here's your chance.
And if nobody else goes along with it, that's ok, too. I'll come up with a couple more hundred dollars and do it all myself.


EDIT---By the way, you don't have to have a paypal account in order to do this. Her account is set up to accept regular online payments.

16 Comments:

At November 18, 2006 3:56 AM, Blogger jagular said...

To get to her paypal, you have to go to her site http://saveleighann.blogspot.com and click on the big box on the right that says "click here to save a girl's butt"

 
At November 18, 2006 6:23 AM, Blogger The fantastic Y said...

awww, you're such a sweetheart.

 
At November 18, 2006 6:42 AM, Blogger jagular said...

Thanks, Yen, you rock.

 
At November 18, 2006 6:47 AM, Blogger TTQ said...

I'm going to help the boob lady holding on line two! Beeen having a rough time here, so I need to do something for someone else.. And I love the boob lady

 
At November 18, 2006 7:11 AM, Blogger jagular said...

Thanks, TTQ. You are very sweet.
The boob lady is lucky to have a friend as nice as you are.

 
At November 18, 2006 7:20 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

THanks for giving me the heads up! We will get her through this somehow! You are a great friend.

 
At November 18, 2006 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in. I'm sending her part of what you sent me. I'd rather her pay her debt and have something to live off of than have Starbucks and feel guilty that she's so upset. So off to PayPal for me to send her some.

 
At November 18, 2006 1:36 PM, Blogger Bilbo Faggins said...

I dont get these "save me im in debt" blogs. There are hundreds of them.
Medical debt or something like that would be different. But when its their own fault? WTF. There are much better places to send a few hundred dollars.

 
At November 18, 2006 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll send her some AUD (which of course will be half the amount once converted into USD) hehe

 
At November 18, 2006 4:19 PM, Blogger Karyn said...

Thanks for telling me! I sent her some money and a couple gift cards to help her get thru the next 2 weeks. xx Karyn

 
At November 18, 2006 4:37 PM, Blogger Karyn said...

And go fuck yourself Bilbo Faggins.

 
At November 18, 2006 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock, Jagular.

 
At November 18, 2006 8:16 PM, Blogger Lex Luthor said...

Native Houstonians are great!
I'm a native Houstonian.

Sir Lex Luthor
Vote Luthor

 
At November 18, 2006 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yowza! Karyn is the BOMB!

God I love her!!

SO STRONG!!

 
At November 19, 2006 5:47 AM, Blogger Denial Renae said...

Thanks for tipping me off about this! I paypaled her $5 and I am going to be sending her a little something special in the mail!

 
At November 19, 2006 6:19 PM, Blogger jagular said...

Thank you, everyone.
I am very proud of each of you. You have done something wonderful here.
Don't ever forget what you have done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?