.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Saturday, February 19, 2005

What is a Jagular?

I always thought that everyone knew what a jagular was. As it turns out, most people do, but just don't REMEMBER that they do. Having spent countless hours watching children's movies with my kids, I find myself knowing more about the little mermaid than law and order. But I don't think I would have it any other way.
When tigger bounced up the tree with roo and got stuck up there, he started shouting out, "Halloooooo!" to try to get some help getting down. At about the same time, pooh and piglet were walking by and heard him shouting.
"what was that?" asked piglet.
"a jagular," said pooh.
"what's a jagular?"
"well," said pooh, "jagulars climb trees and shout 'halloooooo' and when you look up.....they drop on you."
"I'm looking down, pooh."

oh yeah, says you, now i remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?