.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jagular

Monday, February 05, 2007

My final post on blogger

I've had enough of blogger.

The downtime, the slow updates, the lost posts, the lost blog, and now the forced update.

Well blogger, all I can say is "I'm going to the store to get a loaf of bread."

Of course I'm not done blogging.

www.jagular.us

EDIT: But Blogger has a new bug. When I try to put in a link to my new blog, it prefaces the URL with this blog's URL. The HTML code is showing it correctly, but blogger messed it up again. How fitting. I will add a link to my new blog on the sidebar as well, or you can type it in your address bar manually.

6 Comments:

At February 06, 2007 6:12 AM, Anonymous Save Money said...

Well I guess you are finally moving on up....and now we all have to update our links!!!!!
But hey you know we will follow you (I will follow him.....follow him wherever he may go....ooooh ooooh) because you are SO funny and entertaining.
Good luck with the move...and keep giving us great reads.

 
At February 08, 2007 7:36 PM, Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

your other blog kept saying that i can only post every within 15 seconds even though clearly, more time than that has relapsed :T...well i think!

so here is my comment on your budget update post:

"oh man. this is so inspiring! i'm very happy for you!!!"

:)

 
At February 16, 2007 7:49 AM, Blogger 3 Things About Money said...

Um, so....where are you? When I click on your link, I get bupkis...let us know where you have migrated to, 'kay? Missing you.

 
At February 27, 2007 10:02 AM, Blogger yellow said...

Can you send me a link to where you blog now? I can't seem to find it-- having a blast with your archives.

 
At November 17, 2009 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 
At June 03, 2010 3:17 AM, Blogger 許馨慧 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker HNT_1 Who links to me?